You Are Reading

Congratulation... and celebration... =)

Sekarang...
Saya mengumunkan bahawa Allah telah menganugerahkan guru Akaun kita, Cik. Chandra gelaran "Puan". Oleh sebab itu, bermula pada 5 September 2008 (Jumaat), semua pelajar SMJK Katholik perlu menggelar beliau --- PUAN Chandra! Tahniah kepadanya...

We were very suprised when we found out that our 'beloved' account teacher, Cik Chandra got married and so 'fast' (Haha... but I guesse she was already passed 30...) Few days ago, i was still kept telling my friends, even my sister that she was very indifferent these few weeks. She treated us good, kept telling us lame jokes, had already coloured her white hair... and one act that made me think that she must be having a relationship was... she put her long & curly hair down and kept playing her hair infront of us when she was teaching... tie-put down-tie again-put down again... so~ 'fa hiao'...

I asked Kai Foong, why she wants to torture herself in such way? I means putting on her weight la... Haiz... kesian, but actually KF and i think that she IS pretty if she has a SLIM BODY... Haha! =) I dunno why... I felt happy when i knew she was married. In my heart, i was thinking "Oh! Finally she found someone that willing to marry her...! So kesian leh, that guy!" At the same time, i was imagined that how his husband proposed her for the marriage...

" Chandra, may u marry me?"
"Oh dear! (*sobbing) Yes... I do!"

(Then, they hug together when she got her gold ring and she said: "Oh yes! Bingo!" )

After that, we were very noisy when she was teaching. She got angry and told us...
"Class~ I'm very tired..."
I though she would continue like saying: "I'm already very busy preparing my wedding. So can you guys cooperate with me, listen to me quietly?" Then, i felt very swt when she said this...
"Do your own work!"
with a very serious expression on her face
Then, she didn't speak a word until she left the class... Haiz... sorry la, cikgu! We insaf la... Anyway, congratulation and have a good marriage life with ur "white-horse-prince"...

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.