All this time i thought i had been a good senior, who was caring for my juniors... but you had proven me wrong. We didn't know that we had hurt u so deeply. We didn't know that you're feeling unaccepted. I regret for having such a short time left for me to remedy our mistake but i promised, no matter how, we'll do our best to make u comfortable with us. Thrust us! Seeing u despair even make me more guilty and depressed as, i was the one who brought you into our family. Now i only realised that, i had opened the door of the family for you but not the door of our hearts. We thought you're strong, but we didn't know you're fragile. Sorry for not being understanding. We know you feel stress, sorry for not being caring. We know you're depressed, sorry for not consoling.
Each has an unique story to tell, if one has the ears to listen. We're ready now, to lend you our ears anytime u need it, we're your family! Sorry for being so late...
I love You...
I'm always proud of you.

Post a Comment