I saw Pei Lin just now...
I saw Pooi Ling just now...
I saw Pei Mun just now...
I saw Shu Huey just now...
I saw Milk just now...
I saw MANY OF THEM just now...
in my dream...
Miss Them So Much...
dunno whether they're well prepared
for the coming competition or not...
Wish you guys Good Luck...
can't go through the moment with u guys
very sorry...
I'm really feel so sorry
for u guys...
for my both sections...
for the AJKs...
for PMO...
Hope to see u guys soon...
remember...
must bring me good news oh...
I love u guys so much...
GAMBATE!!!

U saw me ah?!
v miss u too...hope u can come for practice...
haiyo... saw u in my dream la... dun jia jia la... u all miss me?! haha... anyway, i really miss u guys... hope to see u guys soon... jia you!!!
hey,next wed can go sing k at mv??
hey...why when ppl said miss u too u must say us jia jia de...haha...u saw me..i feel so glad haha...really la...quite miss u lar...less ur voice d..haha..we will kayau de..u must pray 4 us..
haha, miss u too lar.. waa, u saw me in ur dream ar? thanks woii. haha.. hope u can come to practice with us. gambate !
to wilson: dunno wor... what time? after the practice? i'll double confirm with u...
to peimun: haiyo... just simply said mah... sorry lo! i thought wat, yuan lai miss me coz of less my voice... SWT! then when i come bac, i'll shout at u la! yes, i'll pray for u guys... God will bless us de mah...
to pooiling: yes, i saw u in my dream... u looked fatter there... haha! i'll try to come! wait for me! hehe... XD
Post a Comment